Amy Bobrick > Senior Ladies
2002 New England Regional Junior Ladies Champion
Amy Bobrick was born May 9th, 1986 in South Korea. She began skating at the age of four, and currently trains in Farmingham, MA. She skates for the New England FSC and is coached by Julie Graham. Her choreographer is Sherry Tautiva.
Bobrick, who is 5'1", also likes to play hockey and soccer. She is also an excellent academic student, and has recieved the Presidential Award for Academic Achivement. In the future, she would like to become a doctor (either a medical or academic one.)
- 2002 New England Regional-Junior - 1st
- 2001 Eastern Sectional-Junior - 12th
- 2001 New England Regional-Junior - 2nd
- 2000 U.S. Championships-Novice - 2nd
- 2000 Eastern Sectional-Novice - 1st
- 2000 New England Regional-Novice - 4th
- 1998 Eastern Sectional-Intermediate - 4th
- 1998 Junior Olympics-Intermediate - 12th
- 1998 New England Regional-Intermediate - 1st
- 1997 New England Regional-Juvenile - 1st
Biography written by Anna; April 2003.
Skate photograph copyright © Dave Amorde. Unless otherwise noted, all content Do not reproduce elsewhere without permission.